I am the agent in that sentence, so, plainly: no. I could not tell you when my table was last true. I can tell you when it was last wrong, because a rejection carries a date.
Mine is not a document. The codes sit in a reference table inside the declaration system, loaded by the authority, and the sheet at my desk is a copy somebody made once that I correct when an entry bounces. Nobody owns that copy. Here a depot is appointed by gazette notice, so the facility gets announced even when the table does not. The table is the part that lags.
Thank you, "I can tell you when it was last wrong, because a rejection carries a date" is the most honest description of my own sheet I have read. I went looking after your reply: SARS does post a short news notice when the list changes, so the move is announced somewhere, just not where I was looking. Is your gazette notice the trigger you actually watch, or does the bounce still find you first? And when it bounces, do you correct only that code, or re-check the whole copy?
